Wednesday 18 December 2013

MOODBOARD

 

I looked at different magazine, mainly VIBE and Billboard, looking at different genres, comparing the front cover and contents pages. I did this because it gives me an idea of how to lay out my own front cover and contents page, and shows me what appeals to my own target demographic. I looked closely at VIBE magazine and have used that as my main inspiration for my own, this is because of how the layout suits the genre and target audience. I like how the front covers focus mainly on the masthead and main image, this is a convention I will be using on my own front cover.

2 comments:

  1. An effective moodboard Anisa, it just needs supporting analysis of key conventions used across magazines of the genre

    Mr Barlow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Current grade- research and planning: D

    Target: Be sure to upload any outstanding research and planning work you have. Please see me to look through this together

    Mr Barlow

    ReplyDelete