Tuesday 14 January 2014

evaluation question 3

3) What kind of media institution might distribute your media product and why? 
 
Small retail agents such as newsagents would be the main source of distribution as they are spread around everywhere in all areas so readers will find it easy purchasing my media product, this may also attract a wider audience, for example whose who don't usually listen to my genre may see the magazine and be drawn to it. I would also use newspapers by putting a free copy inside for one issue in order to reach a wider audience. Another media institution I would use to distribute my media product is record labels as they will have features about them and their artists inside. I will also distribute my magazine in food retail stores such as Tesco, The Cooperative and Sainsbury’s because they have departments within the stores for music. Another major way of distributing my magazine would be at gigs, both big and small; this will bring the attention of my product to the selected audience but also introduce other listeners.

No comments:

Post a Comment