Monday 14 October 2013

PRODUCTION DIARY: WEEK 2

This week I was finishing up creating the school publication for the preliminary task. I used my previous flatplans and continued to improve my publication for the cover and contents page. I stuck with my original colour schemed as I believe that it’s the most aesthetically appealing to readers eyes. I came up with the final name for the magazine ‘HARRIS CUT’ because it’s quick, short and easy to remember. I am pretty sure that I have reached my targets demographics because what will be included is aimed primarily at teenagers in school in years 9-10 but can also be read by younger year groups, parents and teachers. I will soon begin to create my two page spread for the magazine and I believe I am confident to do so as I now have a clear demographic audience and colour scheme/theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment