Monday 28 October 2013

PRODUCTION DIARY: WEEK 4

In our Media class we have begun to look at our main task which is the production of our music magazine. From the research we have taken we’ve had to narrow down our selected target audience and what the readers will be interested in reading. I found out this information from using ‘Survey Monkey’ an online questionnaire service. This software is useful as you can create a variety of questions with a variety of answers, it’s also easy for people to answer questions and easy for me to retrieve data. I’ve also created a Prezi which shows the steps I took in order to create my final production.

1 comment:

  1. Good reflection shown, you have updated your production diaries.

    Q- Can you put all of your production diaries onto one post? e.g. slideshare?

    Miss Beckles

    ReplyDelete