Friday 8 November 2013

SURVEYMONKEY

Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey , the world's leading questionnaire tool.






I used ‘Survey Monkey’ to conduct my research in order to get specific results; my questionnaire informs me on what needs to be added into my magazine. I found that there were 2/3 of females who completed the questionnaire compared to males, which was 1/3.
As a result of the clear demographic I have decided to make my magazine appeal to more females but not completely disregard males. I found that the main target audience is aimed at ages 17 to 21, which means that I am able to focus more on their likes. I found that the main genre of magazines read is Fashion & Beauty (9/15), Music (9/15), and sports which was (5/15). Subsequently this makes the content of the magazine I will add in narrow down. I will focus on the age groups between 17 and 21 and include Sports, Fashion & Beauty, and Music, as it will appeal to a both male and female audience.

1 comment:

  1. Proficiently researched and evaluated

    Q- how will your research influence your final product and why?

    Miss Beckles

    ReplyDelete